11 June 2007

Tit bits

Some gestures of our little prince :

** When he is happy , he would put his hands in front , close to his chest and waves them and makes 'uuuh uuh uuh sound.

** He has learnt to clap recently and if you lay your hand in front of him , he would instantly start clapping on your hand.Some times , when he likes a food or milk , he will start clapping while eating / drinking. That gives me great satisfaction.

** Hitting anyone and everyone with legs is his favourite sport.He would make sure that his legs are hitting the person sitting next to him , while he cycles his legs.

** He has started understanding scolding.Whenever he is doing anything wrong , (like licking his ball) and I say No or Nahi ..he makes a bad face , his lips get inverted downwards and his eyes open wide and cries and after 2 seconds tries to do the same thing again ..looking at me from the corner of his eyes and when I again say ..Aryan ..NO ..he again cries in same fashion. I really have to control my laugh and tell him , if you wanna cry ..cry ..but this is wrong/dirty and you should not do so.Earlier my MIL and hubby used to ask me why do I make him cry , but now they know that he is testing his limits, or should I say our limits :D

** He has a short term goal to break papa's specs and he tries all possible tricks to do so.

1 comment:

  1. Aryan! All the best for your attempt in breaking papa's specs! :D

    Your parent's will surely kill me for this!

    ReplyDelete